Wednesday, November 24, 2010

One day too full to improve.

One day too full of difficulties with the weekend, and I'm shutting a week without sleep and evasion of stress. A good friend and I headed to the southern coast of CT for a business meeting with the owner of a shop in Moscow that local/friend set up Guide.

Fish stories and business talk wrap a new friendship with a group of guys like the windiest, coldest and wettest demo of casting rod of 06 ' took place, we have completed our business.
My traveling companion and followed a friend and a guide a little north to the coast for a place that we should have to fish in the early morning hours right before they about tide everything took place.
Lack of sleep, combined with a body burned out a week working crazy, broke my willingness to start the day with good fishing. Causing me to settle for the worst possible time and conditions day could present this point near the mouth of the River.

My motto: "you cannot catch a fish if fisheries not" sometimes you just can't catch a fish.
In water there we had never fished. we followed the instructions from my guru friend and local seafood and began our walk to mile until the end of this point near the mouth of the River. With a beautiful 40 degrees, rain, 30 plus mph windy day on our plate, it is entitled to fish southern CT.In the past, my luck and skill did not always matched up, at my local waters where Guide. much work kept me out of the water, night fishing is not still rockin' and Rollin'.Fearless believes that we are wrong Riptide and fishing will not catch fish, we charge to the point;"there are, we still schoolies in some fish" .it cannot be countless numbers of morning produced the bite, but the fish not less.

5 past and the phone rings, my friend local asks "did you get fish yet?""No" "told ya" says, "wait until 6: 30 pm, when the tide is starting to change.It already 3: 30 and I must be out of the water in a quarter to 6.How to get off the phone, a few minuets later a hit and a fish!Striper prior to the season.Came much later than they are accustomed.I also took out Martha's Vineyard, and I'm not booked with client until May.
There is a light at the end of this tunnel dark.We are sure to catch more fish.Step two and none of us have had a hit single.

Meanwhile, on the South side of the shore, seagulls are working the heck out of this Cove. barely able to fly in the wind, have a bitter sweet remembrance that the fish are there but not close to us. at this moment that my intestine begins to tell me that it's time to leave, not for food, but the small still voice that says "its over, not always one more fish" this entry led to a large number of fishing days and terminated also some bad guys.
Is this way too much work for a small fish? this is a guy who spends most of his time to lay the eels 16 inches at 2: 00 am to catch bass cow. I am cold, tired and run down my friend had a tough second year of fly-fishing. no steel felt for him this winter, skunked today. Appearance with concern that the crack in the joy of fishing is set on his face. all I see is a brilliant smile big wind, red, wet beaten. "Want to go fishing or keep? "he said." I've gotta go home is two and a half and I have yet to meet this guy on one thing for fly-fishing.

This is not always fish or even the time water Is always out there, when the rest of the world isn't and beating a path through the jungle of life to get the snippet Fugue in their one hour forecastweather or performing a hard core of twenty hours, stop, listen to your passion, its always worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment