Thursday, November 18, 2010

Are you Holding Your Mouth Right To Catch more Fish?

Are you Holding Your Mouth Right To Catch more Fish? My stepson young and I was fishing Rush Creek and using the same rod and reel, line and attractiveness. Everything was exactly the same, the problem was I had caught a dozen low and he hadn't caught one and we were just standing around 10 metres away. Finally he asked me, because I had capture all the fish and wasn't. I said "well, you're no John company mouth right"."As I am I suppose to hold it?" he said. I said "like this". I did some strange face and had my lip locked and my face all messed up. So, I looked over and saw him, trying to imitate the face that I made and only fishing on. I never thought more about it.

About 2 months later, he went to the mountains of California and was fishing for trout in the cabin of his grandfather. He was standing from the stream and his grandfather came to check on him, his grandfather kept watching and talking with him and finally said "John something is wrong with your face? Are you sick?". So John explained that I had told him to make his face like that to catch fish more. His grandfather tried to not laugh and went on his way to tell the grandmother of John who told my wife and I got me. John I haven't seen in some time now because of his mother and me fractionation of about 20 years ago but will always pleasant thoughts of him as he and my buddy fishing company its right of mouth to fish more.

No comments:

Post a Comment